Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photography


I am starting to get into photography so I decided I should start updating my blog so that I have somewhere to put all the pictures I am taking. Bryson and I bought ourselves a new SLR digital camera for Christmas and it is so fun figuring out the different settings and how to edit the pictures. I wish it would stop snowing already so that I could go out with Lucy on walks and take pictures. I am really liking taking pictures because I am a very uncreative person but with pictures you have to try to see things in a different way to make the photo interesting. I really suck still but it is fun so here are some of my pictures (if I can figure out how to post them on here).











7 comments:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Adam and Britt said...

Good one Britt! I didn't know you were really into photography now. I want a nice camera too. I have a great idea you could get us one for our homecoming gift.

Adam and Britt said...

Oh and do you call bryson Bry now? I have never heard you call him that. I can't even see him as a Bry.

Brit and Bry said...

When we have $500 extra dollars laying around we will buy you a camera with it. I don't call him Bry but I just thought it flowed well. Britt and Bry

Kami said...

I found your blog! I really really want a family picture. Maybe you or Zaira can take one for us!

Brit and Bry said...

I would love to try to take family pictures. They might not be very good but it would be fun!

Marci said...

YEAH!!! I am excited to see you on here! Tennille has a blog too, just look on mine to find the link!